Download other SharpScripts
- Site Admin
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:23 am
(IB) provides various Option Greek values and ArthaChitra duly displays those values. However the Greek values as provided by IB are annualized values. However for all practical purpose we would like to convert those annualized values in terms of price. ArthaChitra provides an easy solution to this and you can easily built a custom script to do it. For example, the attached DeltaChange Scanner user code will calculate what will be the price of the option contract, when its underlying will quote at a given price. The user script, here uses the annualized Delta values as provided by IB to calculate the projected price.
The below screenshot further demonstrates the user code in action.
In the settings, please append the projected price of the undelying as displayed in the below screenshot
To import the script please follow the below steps:
To know more about the Market Scanner View please click here
- Download the attached zip file DeltaChange.zip
- In Main View menu bar goto Settings > SharpScript > Import
- In the file selector dialog view select the downloaded file
- Click Open
To know to code a Scanner user code please click here
- Calculate projected price of an option contract based on its current Delta
- (1.93 KiB) Downloaded 658 times