How to: Connect ArthaChitra with NOW

Connection
Admin
Site Admin

How to: Connect ArthaChitra with NOW

Post by Admin »

Please refer to the YouTube video which demonstrates how to connect ArthaChitra with NOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJrrXId9IEg
vijay123vijay

Re: How to: Connect ArthaChitra with NOW

Post by vijay123vijay »

HELLO IS THERE ANY ONE ONLINE
sir, i am unable to connect with now
as i click connectin-now in arthachitra
arthachitra logs shows
connection now datafeed connect: The method or operation is not implemented
connection Now (Now) connection failed

and in the now terminal simultaneously, now showing
scrip RTD attribute is not active

please tell me sir what i should do ,i contacted my broker they says,they provides now as it is given by nse u r not only our customer , we also have customers who takes data from now by linking it with excel. so you have to try by that way, this is the reply they giving me .please sir take some burden and please guide me please help me out :( , i want to connect now any way with arthachitra , i will be very thankful :) if you can do help me out in achieving this.
thanks in advance for this nicest arthachitra and also this nice forum.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hello vijay,
Welcome to the forum.

Please follow the below steps to see if the Link To Excel feature is enabled by your broker or not.
  • Start NOW and Excel in Administrative mode
  • In Now Right click, and click on Link to Excel > All items (as shown in the attached screenshot)
  • In Excel Click on Paste > Paste special
Please let me know if you are able to populate the data in excel.

If you are unable to populate the data in excel, then please contact your broker and request him to enable the "Link to excel" feature.
Attachments
Excel Paste special.png
Excel Paste special.png (51.36 KiB) Viewed 30380 times
Now Link to excel.png
Now Link to excel.png (34.31 KiB) Viewed 30380 times
vijay123vijay

Post by vijay123vijay »

Hi Sir,
I just login at our wonderful forum 18 apr 2015 2:10 pm , since ir as market is close today i think i will not be able to see if this is working with combination of now, so i will reply you on monday .

thanks sir you have taken this much special efforts to resolve my problem , thanks sir. for your nice support. :) have a good afternoon sir.
vijay123vijay

Post by vijay123vijay »

Hi Sir,
Thanks for your kind help, sir with your help atleast now i am able to get data to excel , the broker it department carried out some changes from there side they told me now to do, it will be ok, then i done as per your gudence and now i am able to get data to excel , thanks sir due to you i am able to get this data to excel :) :D
Sir can you please tell me if possible how can i use this data to connect to arthachitra. is it possible. also and thanks for your help and also thanks for this nice forum to all admin as well as borders. bye Sir. :)
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

vijay123vijay wrote:Hi Sir,
Thanks for your kind help, sir with your help atleast now i am able to get data to excel , the broker it department carried out some changes from there side they told me now to do, it will be ok, then i done as per your gudence and now i am able to get data to excel , thanks sir due to you i am able to get this data to excel :) :D
Sir can you please tell me if possible how can i use this data to connect to arthachitra. is it possible. also and thanks for your help and also thanks for this nice forum to all admin as well as borders. bye Sir. :)
Hello vijay,
Glad to know your broker has enabled RTD (link to Excel) feature in NOW.

Yes, now you can get Real Time data from NOW to ArthaChitra. Please refer to this YouTube video which demonstrates how to connect NOW with ArthaChitra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJrrXId9IEg