News and announcement
Admin
Site Admin

Version 1.0.0.5 released

Post by Admin »

Version 1.0.0.5 released. Please download it from here

Please find the release notes from here

Existing Users
There has been some substantial changes, particularly in the database (SharpCharts.mdf file). As such it is advisable to make a clean installation if ArthaChitra is already installed in ou PC.

How to make a clean installation
  • Close any open instances of ArthaChitra.
  • Goto Start > Control Panel > Program > Uninstall a program
  • Select "ArthaChitra 1" and click on Uninstall
  • Either Rename (if you want to retrieve some files later) or delete the folder <My Documents>\ArthaChitra 1\
  • Download and install ArthaChitra version 1.0.0.5

Alternative, if you do not want a clean installation then you can simply delete the database, workspace and compile the SharpScript codes to set things up
  • Close any open instances of ArthaChitra.
  • Delete the database file (SharpCharts.mdf) located in the folder <My Documents>\ArthaChitra 1\
  • Delete the database log file (SharpCharts_log.ldf) located in the folder <My Documents>\ArthaChitra 1\
  • Delete all the files in the folder <My Documents>\ArthaChitra 1\Workspaces\
  • Install version 1.0.05
  • Once the new version is installed please do compile the SharpScript codes
Please follow the below steps to compile the SharpScript codes
  • In Main View goto New > SharpScript > Edit
  • In the Indicator File Dialog select any script and click on the Ok button
  • In the SharpScript View press F5 or click on the Compile button to compile it.
Please note: In case you get any error while compiling then please refer to this video to resolve any compilation error.
DarkTrader

Re: Version 1.0.0.5 released

Post by DarkTrader »

Thanks a ton for your great job. I got Nest Plus_api activated and installed AC1.0.0.5 on my machine. I added crude oil (MCX) in Instrument Manager but there is no flow of data on chart. I had a look at 'LOG', it's saying MCX not supported. How to get crudeoil chart working?

Regards,
DT
AC_Sourav

Re: Version 1.0.0.5 released

Post by AC_Sourav »

Hello,
Crude is not natively support. However to double check things is it possible to remotely connect to your PC via teamviewer.

If so then please download teamviewer and send the session login username and password to support[at]arthachitra[dot]com

I look forward assisting you.